Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Pirate Pool













The Easter Bunny brought the kids an amazing pirate pool and since it was another super warm day, we put on tons of sunblock and went out to enjoy the pool and sun. Tyler had a blast going down the slide and splashing around. He was SO excited all morning and I am glad he got to play in the pool for a few hours. Kylie was in and out of the pool all day. She walked around in it, sat and splashed, and eventually went down the slide with Tyler. My neighbors thought I was a crazy California mommy. "Ummmm Stacey, we don't go in pools until July on the east coast." They thought it was hilarious that I had the kids in there in APRIL. My father-in-law found it pretty amusing as well. Hey...winter was very long and cold and on a day that was almost 80 degrees, we were getting out there and enjoying it to the fullest. And we did... Kylie's legs are absolutely AMAZING!!! I can't believe how chunky those thighs are. They are just delicious!!! She looked so darn cute in her bathing suit and watching her chubbers walk around was hilarious! She has another little bathing suit with cherries on it and I can't wait to see her in it!

No comments:

Post a Comment