Friday, April 17, 2009

Happy Easter






























Easter was so much fun! Tyler was so cute when he woke up...He said, "I heard the door open last night and the Easter Bunny sneaked into my house. He ate my egg because he was working so hard". (We had one of our hard boiled eggs cracked with the egg eaten and a note from the bunny...see picture). Tyler was SO excited to come downstairs and see all his new books, toys, summer toys, clothes, bathing suits, and pirate pool. We played with some toys, went and got bagels and donuts and waited for my mother and father-in-law, sister-in-law, 2 nieces, and my sister-in-law's sister and son to come over for the egg hunt. We hid some money eggs the night before and I ran downstairs early in the morning to put more on the deck so Tyler would see a lot of candy and eggs when he looked out the back door. Then when the boys went to get the food, I ran through the backyard and hid the rest of the eggs and threw candy everywhere. The egg hunt was so much fun! It was really cute to see all the kids so excited, giving each other eggs and candy, and shaking the eggs to check for money. Kylie will appreciate Easter a lot more next year! She does love her new toys! The kids enjoyed way too much candy, did not take naps, and we went to my mother and father-in-law's house in the afternoon for dinner. It was so nice to have everyone together and dinner was delicious! We had a really great Easter!

No comments:

Post a Comment